An eloquent and articulate job description for executive coaching and other types of coaching (White Paper, Executive Coaching Summit 1: Dr. Lee Smith and Dr. Jeannine Sandstrom):
"The focus of the coaching is usually upon organizational performance or development, but may also have a personal component as well. The results produced from this relationship are observable and measurable, commensurate with the requirements the organization has for the performance of this person being coached.
Quick Points of the Definition:
· A relationship exists between Coach and high-level individual(s) of the organization.
· The relationship occurs in and is sponsored by differing kinds of organizations with multiple stakeholders.
· Coaching is for the benefit of a person with high levels of responsibility and broad scope of impact.
· Focus of the coaching may be both organizational and personal development.
· Outcomes are observable and measurable, and match organizational performance requirements."
This blog is intended to explore ideas, educate, entertain and expand our thinking. Some posts speak to current trends in the brain sciences, neural benefits of exercise & sports, emotional intelligence and personal growth.